I suppose the biggest news over the last several weeks was the AWESOME SNOWFALL that drove our country to a standstill! Or did it...?
Exhibit A: The snow in sunny West Yorkshire..Yes. Almost a foot deep, and this was when it was melting. I walked through that field and it was filling my shoes!
Exhibit B: The pathetic dusting that Leicester received.I mean COME ON. Just...man up, for God's sake!
So yes. I was more than a little annoyed at being in the only place in Britain where you couldn't make a snowman for that entire fortnight. Pfft, is all I have to say.
In other news:
- I received the most awesome parcel EVER from my aunty Em and since I'm in a picture mood, I'm just going to put in the photo I took of the contents!!
- Crosswords are still fun and not lame in the slightest.
- I am in possession of the best anatomy book ever which was a rather lovely surprise. Though it says a lot that I've sunk to the kind of lows where anatomy textbooks make me happy. But they do! :D
- I have had nutella on toast for breakfast for 6 straight weeks and am a little scared that it may be having a detrimental effect on my health but am not scared enough to stop having it just yet. It's just too awesome.
- Ben and Jerrys half baked is amazing. Just amazing.
- I have stopped putting the effort into cooking, despite all the fantastic recipes given to me, and have resorted to frozen dinners. I am hoping (hoping) that this is just because it's the leadup to Christmas, and that I will regain some stamina next semester.
- I chose a module to study! Ie we get to choose a student selected module to study after christmas. Don't know what I'm getting just yet (we had to pick 4 preferences) so I shall blog about that in more detail when I know... ooh, I've never left a cliffhanger before. Exciting stuff. TUNE IN NEXT WEEK etc.
- I really, reeeeally need to break up, but the prospect of a month of solid revision isn't too fantastic.
- The prospect of Wolves on Christmas is far more fantastic :D
- There is a theatre near university that I had to attend for a shitty 'question time' style debate as part of one of our modules, but the highlight of my day was seeing this poster on the wall:
- 2 MORE NIGHTS LEFT TIL I BREAK UP! Not mathematically inaccurate if you think about it, (though some people can't handle this), because today doesn't count, and neither does tomorrow or Wednesday because they're non-days, so...2 nights! :D My logic is flawless.
- I have a (sort of) nephew! I shall be the awesome aunty who spoils him completely :D
I leave you with further brilliance. Over and out :D