I write this incredibly self consciously, having discovered that my group is aware of my blog due to somebody in the group mentioning it to the others today... (I'm looking at you Vijay, just because I have discovered your potential to lie convincingly). I'd forgotten I even had a link to it on my Facebook *Looks shifty and not at all like that was a desparate ploy to get readers when she first started writing it, that she is now too desparate to remove.*
So yes. Now I shall have to be incredibly careful who I
Moving on from that horribly awkward beginning... :)
So the OSCE is over, exams are over (for the moment ¬_¬), and there is nothing to worry about. Yet. It is an awesome feeling. Last week was spent:
- Sitting out in the garden soaking up the sun (admittedly whilst thinking about vitamin D synthesis the whole time).
- Reading Fight Club (admittedly whilst mentally going through types of fractures and how they heal)
- Shopping in Huddersfield with my mum (admittedly pointing out a man with an abnormal gait and explaining to my mum how damage to the common fibular nerve causes foot drop.)
- Watching The Road to see whether it lived up to the awesome book, which it did (admittedly spending much of the film trying to remember the body's metabolic responses to starvation).
- Weighing myself (admittedly then trying to work out my BMI with a calculator). That wasn't pretty.
- Not watching the football.
- Watching Doctor Who (and admittedly wondering how the Doctor's plan to 'reverse the enzyme decay' and 'excite the tannin molecules' by feeding Craig extra strong tea, was going to revive him) Can't believe the series is ending soon :(
So yeah. Switched off completely last week :D The sad thing is, none of the above points are in any way exagerrated. I am a walking tragedy.
Now back in Leicester for a doss of a weekend, and then (hopefully) a laid back week of ethics and ethics-related things. Don't look at me, I don't know either...
In other news, people are finishing for Summer left, right and centre and this is wholly unfair. I shall of course be partying hard this last week of uni, but underneath this loud, party animal exterior, I'm all for a quiet life.
Certain people have gone a little bit fanboy over their new phones, and cannot stop mentioning them. ¬_¬ And yes, maybe I got a little bit psycho when deprived of contact with certain people for a week. Ahem. But it's okay, we're back to hatred now.
Oh, and contrary to popular belief, I do occasionally wear bangles! So I found a picture of the set I bought to put on here :D Fear not. This will not become a fashion blog. More...just pretty shiny things. I am a slave to my magpie instinct.
Aaaand I have nothing else to talk about because nothing else has happened. Which is nice :) I like it that way. Back to the slob life, ie eating and re-watching Life On Mars. But mainly eating.