The title seems strange, but it's exactly what the baby penguin on my new penguin poster is doing :D *Loves*. Yes, I have gone poster-mad. My latest addition is an Iron Man 2 one!! :D
Aherm. So yes, I promised I would dedicate (most of) this post to Saf, who was disgruntled at having not been mentioned in the last one. Those of you who do not know Saf- don't worry, he's a disturbing individual with whom I had English in Year 10- who decided to initiate our friendship by offering his hand for me to shake, and subsequently electrocuting me. Further good times have involved:
- The time Mrs Field wore a Hu-YOOGE spider shaped brooch, that basically looked like a tarantula crawling up her shoulder. Saf took a look at it and quietly slipped into a coma. He never fully resurfaced.
- Him bringing a PICNIC, an actual PICNIC to each and every single English lesson. Opening foil-wrapped sandwiches/chocolates/strawberry laces and crunching away at the decibel level of a small plane as I watched in disbelief.
- When he added a creative touch to his poetry anthology by making a picture of a house with a garden, entirely out of strawberry laces that he stuck down.
- His running through cornfields with Miss Edgley, who had a weird soft spot for him... ¬_¬
- Amnesty. Let's just say I did it for the fairtrade chocolate. I'm fairly sure Saf's motives were similar.
- The biology quiz, in which we were asked to draw the structure of an amino acid- instinctively, I drew a load of beads on a string, instead of the chemical structure. It then occurred to me that this was probably quite a thick thing to do. I blamed it on Saf. The whole class believed me- after all, since when would I have made such a stupid mistake?!- and ridiculed him for a good few weeks.
- And naturally, pizza hut cookie dough, with the Zainab also, on a Friday... :D And Morrisons trips to buy as much junk as possible.
One for my list of people who I wish were at Leicester. I'd say I wish I was at Newcastle, but I'm brown, let's face it- I fit in well here at Leicester :D
*waves to Saf*
Now where was I? (Yes, did I mention this would be a mammoth of a post?)
- Dissection- we dissected the axilla, and had a look at the Brachial Plexus- generally nerves in the neck/upper arm region. We learnt bones of the arm and hands in a stupid amount of detail, but I'm kinda liking it :D Though washing bits of dead-person off my scalpel at the end...not so glamorous.
- I have tomorrow off! WOOOOOOO! Yes, granted, alright, alright, I'm going to have to work most of the day, but that's not important! I CAN SLEEEEEP! And have Dixy chicken :O No *Curbs self*. Must control urges to eat everything.
- I am addicted to Oreos. Seriously. I think I have a problem. There is one left in the pack, and I swear it cowers every time I look over at it.
- Certain people have finished their exams :O And will now begin rigorous exercise regimes to lose those revision pounds. It's all about the greater good, Emad.
- My anatomy colouring book is AWESOME. I actually love it. Despite the fact that 12 GCSEs, an AS and 3 A levels since I last attempted it, I still can't colour between the lines. *Retarded moment*
I have nothing else interesting to say, except that I am in a particularly happy mood due to not having any lectures tomorrow :D
Though I do miss home :( Attempting to make it 3 weeks, so not going home this Friday as I usually would. *Sigh* Ah well. More time to try to teach myself how not to colour in like a spazz.
Also *waves to Aunty Em, Hasan and Baby Bear*
Yes, yes, I'm done now! Yeesh. Over and out. :)